Ok, lets start
- download the latest glassfishv2 from https://glassfish.dev.java.net/public/downloadsindex.html
- copy/move the installer to an appropriate installation location
- open terminal and type command : java -Xmx256m -jar glassfish-installer-v2*.jar
- accept the license agreement, and wait until you see like this : installation complete.
- change directory to installation dir (glashfish) and type command : ant -f setup.xml
- wait until you see : BUILD SUCCESSFUL
- fix bug : edit domains/domain1/config/domain.xml file, search this line: [code language=“java”] jmx-connector accept-all=“false” address=“localhost” auth-realm-name=“admin-realm” enabled=“true” name=“system” port=“8686” protocol=“rmi_jrmp” security-enabled=“false” [/code] Change address=“localhost” to address=“127.0.0.1” Save and close
- from bin folder type command : ./asadmin start-domain domain1 9.wait until you see : Domain domain1 is ready to receive client requests. Additional services are being started in background.
- open your browser and type the following url http://localhost:8080. Admin console is available at http://localhost:4848 (u:admin, p:adminadmin)